Honest things..about me !! First of all, I would like to thank Shilpa Garg , a fellow Blog-a-t0nic, and the winner of the first edition of Blog-a-ton having conferred an award to me i.e ; A feel good award or the Honest Scrap Award . Thank you very much Shilpa. It was so sweet . And in return she asked me to list 10 honest things about myself interesting enough(that’s one thing I’ve been trying for – to make my blogs interesting enough to read) and pass the award to 7 bloggers who blog in a similar fashion. I now blog 10 honest things about me.I feel it is the minimum as a fellow blogger and as a proud recipient of the award that I could do. Here it goes.
- I’m not expressive . I am not at all expressive. I think this is because of the fact that people around hardly listen to me. Most of them blabber about unnecessary stuff, which has made me a patient listener. But down the line, I have got a feeling that we learn a lot by listening. Listening helps than yelling out some nonsense.
- I end up doing things in a clumsy fashion. Whatever the situation is/was, I always feel that I could have done things a
- Most of my life,I have always lived under the shadow of others.
- I have troubled many people around me.
- I was bitten by the crush bug, quite a number of times. But wasn’t dare enough to take anything forward ( blame it on my inability to express things , yes they are things of concern for me )
- I always believe “Empty vessels make much noise”.
- In most of the cases, I feel all the credit goes to the wrong person( Just because I think I am more deserving .. hey hey kidding 🙂 )
- I love Automobiles.
- I like a job that requires to have dressed better, than one which pays well .( Don’t know guys . Hope I will change my opinion in the near future)
- I honestly don’t do justice to whatever job assigned to me. Even in the present context, I am not able to write 10 honest things about myself.Shame on me.
Thank you Shilpa for having conferred the Honest Scrap Award to me. That’s one thing I can be proud of , having got that from a Blogger who I admire.
Very sorry Shilpa, I really don’t have an idea to whom should I pass on the award. I guess, some groundwork over the next few days would help in selecting an eligible blogger. But will do the needful as soon as possible. Pardon me.Cheers Shilpa. Thank you very much.